Memoca enables you to take a photo, and then put a short memo.
The photo taken by Memoca will be saved into the "Memoca Album".
Requires iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch, iPad, updated to iOS 4.1 or later.
Camera function is available on the device that supports it.
Refer to the information about unsupported functions on our support page.
If anything found, please share it with us via our support page.
* Taking a photo, putting a memo, and saving them together, continuously and repeatedly.
* Auto Numbering Memo: Memo can be determined as "Prefix"+"Sequential Number"+"Surfix",
and then the memo with the incremental number will be automatically generated.
* If the Auto Numbering Memo is disabled, then previous Memo remains.
* The photo in the Memoca Album can be saved to the Camera Roll together with the Memo.
* The photo in the Camera Roll can be saved to the Memoca Album as well.
* The following operations are available in the thumbnail view of the Memoca Album.
- Memos are displayed over the photos.
- Selecting multiple photos for the operations of "Delete", "Save (to Camera Roll)", "Mail", "Copy (to pasteboard)". ("Mail" and "Copy" are available up to 5 of selection)
* The following operations are available in the photo viewer.
- The Memo can be edited by tapping on it (only of the photo in the Memoca Album).
- The Memo can be copied as a text by long pressing it.
- The photo can be copied as an image by long pressing it.
- Creating the Mail with the Memo into the text and the photo as the attachement.
* The photos in the Memoca Album can be accessed through iTunes File Sharing.
The Meta infomation containing the Memo is detached from JPEG file, but stored to another Property List file.